Havaiki Nui

The Sacred Island, Home to the Hawiians and Maori's, and most of all..... Home to me and my family.... Gonna be Stuff, all sorts of Stuff and even a few choice photos that I feel the world should see...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Very First Blog...

In all the time that I have owned this blog, I haven't had the time, nor the courage to start Posts here and will be using this while I am home on Raiatea (Havaiki Nui) to feed information on the goings on in Paradise...

I have a few blogger friends who are good at this thing, and hope to be picking their brains and common sense to make this a "Watering Hole" that will feed the Senses.

Maruru Roa

2 Comments:

At 16:38, Blogger Chuck said...

Well I'm a sonofabitch! The Chief's got him a blog! Heh!

 
At 17:48, Blogger Maheanuu Tane said...

Yeah, I have had it for years in fact I had forgot that it was here till you and your music turned on the switch.. Now I gotta figure how to make it purdy like yores...

Dammit!!!! Quitcher Laffin!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home