Havaiki Nui

The Sacred Island, Home to the Hawiians and Maori's, and most of all..... Home to me and my family.... Gonna be Stuff, all sorts of Stuff and even a few choice photos that I feel the world should see...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Apooiti Sunset


This was taken with my Minolta Dimage7i several years ago from my back yard.. Normally you can see Bora Bora off to the right, but with the low clouds it was hidden... Oh well, I'll be home soon and will get some sunsets with Bora in them....

3 Comments:

At 10:31, Blogger Chuck said...

"your back yard"??? you are a dirty sombitch, Chief...that really hits a sore spot here in the tundra!

 
At 14:54, Blogger Maheanuu Tane said...

Whatcha bitchin about? You got an invite!!!

 
At 19:16, Blogger Maheanuu Tane said...

Besides, you live on a lake front, I get to live on a lagoon front... And, our fish are bigger!! grin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home