Havaiki Nui

The Sacred Island, Home to the Hawiians and Maori's, and most of all..... Home to me and my family.... Gonna be Stuff, all sorts of Stuff and even a few choice photos that I feel the world should see...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Back From A Week On Bora


Spent a glorious dry week on Bora without the cast and crutches, didn't get a chance to do any fishing, but from all the talk with those in the know, I didn't miss anything. Spent the week seeing old friends, and renewing old aquaintances. Spent time with my wife's cousins, aunts, uncles and a hell of a lot of friends that some of which I hadn't seen in about 10 years. Managed to smoke some dynamite stuffs, know also that it didn't make me any smarter or wiser, but it sure did make me a lot happier and more relaxed. Took a hell of a lot of photos, and am in the process of winnowing the wheat from the chaff.. I'll post em as I finish them. More laters....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home