Havaiki Nui

The Sacred Island, Home to the Hawiians and Maori's, and most of all..... Home to me and my family.... Gonna be Stuff, all sorts of Stuff and even a few choice photos that I feel the world should see...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

It's Difficult Blogging At 56Kbps



Well, here am I agqin! Left foot and leg in a cast up to the knee, and goin kraaazeee, trying to find the letters on this Farani keyboard....

I gave Chuck the first chance to post this, but he hasn't put down the snow blower and picked up the weeder, let alone posted anything since he finished his kegger last week.

I tole all you guys, gals 'n critters that I would prolly be slow round here while I am home wid de War Dept (and the rug rats thats grown up and now have ankle biters of their own....

The photo is of the winning womens outrigger team coming home in the 5 kilometer run. That's 5 klicks all out, no rests, no changes and if'n you lose a paddle they got at least on more on the canoe jest so you cain't slack. Now, thats my kine woman! I call this photo "Headed Home" to me it shows the harmony and the strength of our island people...

Missin you all, dammit no one tole me bloggin wuz addictive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home