Havaiki Nui

The Sacred Island, Home to the Hawiians and Maori's, and most of all..... Home to me and my family.... Gonna be Stuff, all sorts of Stuff and even a few choice photos that I feel the world should see...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dooo Dooo Doo Do Lookin Out My Back Door!


Tryin to get a photo up here and not getting what I want... goin back... Damn it's hell gettin old cain't chew gum and walk...

Mod, I like this old salty song a lot... Think that you will also...

This is Gove Scrivenor, Google him, he is one fine singer and musician... He has 2 old vinyl's out and 2 possibly 3 CD's now...

I like this un a whole lot, as being an old chief is sorta indicitive to do... Got a whole bunch more, but guess you gonna need to getcher own. (grin).

Don't fergit dammit! The door's always open and there will be a hammock with your name on it just waitin...

Aloha to you and all the vets out there, if you are like the ones in these brothers blogs, you welcome... Remember the fishing is fine as frog's hair down in Paradise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home