Havaiki Nui

The Sacred Island, Home to the Hawiians and Maori's, and most of all..... Home to me and my family.... Gonna be Stuff, all sorts of Stuff and even a few choice photos that I feel the world should see...

Friday, May 26, 2006

More Stuffs From Paradise




Looks like I will be headed back for longer than I had expected. My sister is going back in for more cancer surgery in July so I am going to remain the the States until she recovers from this second trip under the knife.

In the mean time, here are some more pretties for you all to feast upon. Not sure of the readership now, usta be about 5 or 6 but since the potty mout rant against myths and fairy tales, I guess that I am down to only a couple of you stoppin by..

2 Comments:

At 16:03, Blogger Fixer said...

All the best to your sis. We'll say our prayers.

 
At 18:07, Blogger Gordon said...

Wish your sis all the best.

It snowed here today. Did it snow there? 8)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home