Havaiki Nui

The Sacred Island, Home to the Hawiians and Maori's, and most of all..... Home to me and my family.... Gonna be Stuff, all sorts of Stuff and even a few choice photos that I feel the world should see...

Friday, August 04, 2006

Taking down the "Leader"

I am not sure this will work, but if enough of us get on board, we should be able to destroy these son of bitches who have curtailed our liberties and freedom. I realize that Bush is evil, conniving and slippery as hell, but if we can get that bastard, then we can go after Cheney and the rest of these worthless pieces of shit.

Go to http://impeachnet.net and click on the blue period... Sign up and follow through... We Can Win This One!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:17, Blogger Chuck said...

with ya on that one, Chief...how's life going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home