Havaiki Nui

The Sacred Island, Home to the Hawiians and Maori's, and most of all..... Home to me and my family.... Gonna be Stuff, all sorts of Stuff and even a few choice photos that I feel the world should see...

Monday, August 07, 2006



Here it is, Monday and I am already burnt bearing, wuz up on the hill visiting my nephews meat packin operation and got acquainted with Brownie... I knew right off I needed a photo of him for Moderateman to reminisce over... Gonna put up a close up fer you also... Next week I am gonna give him a bath and make him purty for the grand re-opening of Buxtons Meats. Were gonna have Water Buffalo burgers, a tour of the processing facilities, and Brownie as the petting critter.. He is only 2 years old and is like a happy puppy.. He loves everyone and if you rub his nose you are a friend for life... Go figure!

Will load more of Brownie Laters!

2 Comments:

At 16:34, Blogger Chuck said...

stop eating cows, you goddam cannibal fucking sailor! been gone for awhile...still pissed off though...hope all is well in your little corner of the world...

 
At 10:30, Blogger Fixer said...

I got a pair of boots ... Heh ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home