Havaiki Nui

The Sacred Island, Home to the Hawiians and Maori's, and most of all..... Home to me and my family.... Gonna be Stuff, all sorts of Stuff and even a few choice photos that I feel the world should see...

Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Couple Of Photo's As I Sorely Need A Critique!

Xmas lites




This is a video, not for the faint of heart... If you don't like nekkid ladies then perhaps you should not view this hilarious video. But if you are like 99.999999% of all the sailors and military people in the world, you will get a chuckle outta this one.



3 Comments:

At 21:59, Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

i was trying to explain to a couple of landlocked kids about how to play "smiles" in olongapo. i always figured if i wrote a memoir about southeast asia that would be the perfect title.

 
At 07:39, Blogger Maheanuu Tane said...

Ahhhhh, Po City!!! The Adult Disneyland of the Pacific... When I was an enlisted man, I always wanted to go the O club at tne Naval Air Station and ride the Tail Hook Ride.
It wasn't until I retired and went back as an Engineer that I could do so... What a great ride. Took me about 5 or 6 rides before I got proficient enough to catch the wire at the bottom of the ride.. Got wet a bunch of times, but in the tropics getting wet is good...

 
At 12:54, Blogger Fixer said...

I knew her!!!! Excellent, Chief!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home