Havaiki Nui

The Sacred Island, Home to the Hawiians and Maori's, and most of all..... Home to me and my family.... Gonna be Stuff, all sorts of Stuff and even a few choice photos that I feel the world should see...

Monday, January 14, 2008

Avearii's In Paris

Looking for x-ray technician training?

My Daughter Fanny is in Paris with my nephew/grandson Avearii. He was medevac'd to France to undergo treatment for a cancer of the blood. I know hardly nothing about the diagnosis so far, but called another nephew this morning, and talked to him and also got my daughters phone # and called her. She is staying in the room that he is in for the moment and will be moved when he starts his treatments and goes into isolation. He is quite weak and very tired from the journey and the disease, and I will have more information this Thursday on his condition and his chances... My nephew Doumai, is attending the University in Paris and I have his brother and another nephew there also who are watching out for Fanny and Avearii. We are very fortunate in that respect. I don't have to worry about much either at home in Tahiti, or in the Metropole. My hopes are high, and so are my spirits. I trust French Medicine more than that of the US... I have seen them pull off things that the US would have never even attempted.

Our Spirits are high, and we have better than an average chance of beating this beast.

More laters


5 Comments:

At 08:24, Blogger Chuck said...

best of wishes for your family, brother...

 
At 04:42, Blogger Chuck said...

hey Sailor! I've decided to unretire...what the hell!

 
At 13:02, Blogger Chuck said...

...and where the hell is your bootcamp picture so you can join the ranks of the great unwashed!

 
At 18:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 16:11, Blogger Chuck said...

haven't heard from you Bro...is everything ok with your daughter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home